Love

Love is something makes us fool. All of us. No matter how old we are. I can basically say I was fooled a moth ago. Just because I believe this amazing ilusion. Don't take it like I don't belive in love. The thing is I do belive too much. I am super naive and when people promise me the world I trust them. And then I am disappointed. And heart broken. With every relationship I get disappointed I stop trust people a little bit more. These days is hard for me to trust someone who tell me I just want simply be with you. The moment when they say I don't want to hurt you. That's the moment I start to pak my stuff because I know it's coming.
I am not trying to say by this you should stay away from relationships! Oh God, no! Please try to get fall in love as much as you can. I mean it. I love the feeling. I love butterflies in my belly.
What I am trying to say here is love is hard to explain in any case. It's hard to go trough it. Because it is full time job. And after that you get another full time job. Which is called how to cure your heart. And it is all so complicated and hard that sometimes we all want to give up it.
But trust me. No matter which season of your relationship you are. You need to work on it. Work on yourself. Love with passion and never give up it.
Amanda Poetry

Komentáře

Oblíbené příspěvky