How to keep yourself busy?

A lot of people ask me how I keep myself busy. Well let's face the true I have my lazy days too. When you are a student you have a lot of spare time. I mean it. I study hard but still I have a lot of spare time. I mostly fill it up with my other stuff I like. I try to keep myself busy so I don't waste that much time on nonsense.
But to show you how my normal day looks. I wake up and I don't have set up alarms. Because now I have first class at 11. So no need for alarm. When I awake I open the window so I get some fresh air. Which push me to do my morning work out. It is really easy. Just five minutes. Prepare breakfast check emails and social media. Read news. Prepare stuff for school and check my to-do list for that day. After school I get home mostly around 4/5 I do my dinner. My work out, if it's work out day. Because I work out two days and third I have like lazy day.  Study. I love to learn new things. So I also use memrise to learn not only language but history of art or whatever I just fund interesting. And when everything is done I can watch movie or read books. Or I meet with my friends.
This seems like normal day. But at afternoon I prepare my to-do list and I am strick with myself. I need to finish everything on it no matter what. Of course if I am sick or something happen I just postpone it. But I don't really like it. It takes me a lot of time to learn to be so strict with myself. The things is sometimes people really don't have mood to do that or that. I have one day per week which I call lazy day. I basically spend whole day in bed. Watch TV or read book. And I know if I do everything I need to do I deserve that day.
If you want to focus on some aspect just let me know :)
Amanda Poetry

Komentáře

Oblíbené příspěvky